We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dudai to Oman

kent uk
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Dudai to Oman

I have heard you can get a bus from Dubai to Oman. Has anyone tried this and if so what are the problems?

Al-Masjid an-Nabawi
Sacred & Religious Sites
Grand Mosque
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Safa to Marwa
Black Stone
Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,595 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dudai to Oman

Hi,

Please do ask your question on the Dubai and/or Oman forum.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,851 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dudai to Oman

You would do well to post this in Dubai or Oman forum. However -

there is no problem in the bus travel between Dubai and Oman. You need the valid passport and visa eligibility (or a pre-obtained visa) for either country. If you are a British passport holder, you have no problem. Just make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months for each entry into UAE or Oman. UAE arrival visa is free, but exit stamping may require payment. You may have fees for Oman visa. Many people are travelling every day between Oman and Dubai by bus.

kent uk
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dudai to Oman

Thanks, your reply is very helpful. Would have possed on Dubai or Oman forum, but coulndn't find the link, Will have another go, tho' I think you have answered my question. Thanks again

4. Re: Dudai to Oman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 09, 2014