We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip To Dubai

Shah Faisalabad...
3 posts
Save Topic
Trip To Dubai

I am living IN SAUDI ARAB by nationality i am PAKISTANI. Can i go to dubai from DAMMAM.What about the visa???can i get it on entering dubai?

Al-Masjid an-Nabawi
Sacred & Religious Sites
Grand Mosque
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Safa to Marwa
Black Stone
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip To Dubai

Saudi Arabia does have a border with UAE, so not quite Dubai. From Dammam you'll probably fly straight to Dubai.

Best if you call the UAE embassy in Riyadh and check with them about your visa. the number is +966.1.482.6803.

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,905 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip To Dubai

Hi,

I think you can travel there by bus from Dammam. Of course, you can fly from Dammam airport on Saudia and Emirates on direct flights. You can also fly via Bahrain on Gulf Air. Although it is a reasonably short journey the cost of flying suggests otherwise. For cheaper flights check out:

www.flydubai.com

Good luck with the visa.

Shah Faisalabad...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip To Dubai

But how can i go from bus

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,905 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip To Dubai

You will need to inquire in Al-Khobar or Dammam. I shall ask quesions on your behalf on Monday.

Shah Faisalabad...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip To Dubai

so then comment on this post

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip To Dubai

Arshman,

my name is Amin. I m too fond of traveling & looking forward to making a road trip to Dubai. I've already lived & worked in Dubai so I know quite a bit about Dubai. I am too working on getting information to travel from Al-Khobar.....will keep you posted on this.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip To Dubai

Gents

I think the first thing you need to establish is whether you can get back into Saudi after visiting Dubai by road. Do you have multi entry visas or single etc etc...??

al-khobar
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip To Dubai

Respected all,

i want to know if i want to go to UAE from Saudi Arabia for 3 days along with my famil( those having iqama under my sponsor ) what prosessor i need

Edited: 9:15 am, May 19, 2013
Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,905 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip To Dubai

Hi,

You will need an exit/re-entry visa (from Saudi) and quite possibly a visa for the UAE. This will depend on your nationality.

10. Re: Trip To Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 21, 2014