We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour company to Jordan from Bethlehem.

Springfield
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Tour company to Jordan from Bethlehem.

We are taking a pilgrimage to Israel but our tour does not go to Jordan. We would like to extend our trip to Jordan for 4 to 5 days. It needs to start in Bethlehem. We are senior citizens so nothing too strenuous. We will be traveling the beginning of October.

Springfield
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour company to Jordan from Bethlehem.

We will be leaving from Jerusalem not Bethlehem.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour company to Jordan from Bethlehem.

Hi. I travelled to Jordan this January and recommend the services of Jordan Beauty Tours whom I found very helpful and reliable and reasonably priced tours. Their number is 00 962 7 8880 2045'

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour company to Jordan from Bethlehem.

Hi I travelled this January with Jordan Beauty Tours (tel 00 962 7 8880 2045) and found them reliable and very helpful and reasonably priced,

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
7,681 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour company to Jordan from Bethlehem.

mmcull welcome to jordan

I assume you are two persons?

to border cross to jordan from Israel bet to use King hussein border crossing in the middle of country. to do so you must have a visa in advance for jordan

transport from Jerusalem to Amman via King Hussein Bridge to amman hotel 90 jod for two persons.

stay in Amman downtown hotel and share day trips and split cost by 4major tourists sites in jordan

D 1 daytrip Petra

D2 day trip Jerash ,ajlon Umqais

D3 day trip to Madaba,Nebo and Dead Sea and Dead Sea Panorama

D 4 a day tour of Amman highlightes

D4 return to Jerusalem via KHB

estimate cost of this program 480 jod

if you have any further question please dnt hesitate to contact me

cheers

Raymond

Amman Pasha Hotel

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,681 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tour company to Jordan from Bethlehem.

here is the best source of information on hotels in Amman that can arrange for shared tours for their guests.

the price quoted above 90 jod is included in total cost of 480 jod

cheers

Raymond

Amman Pasha Hotel

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g293985-i2131-Jord…

6. Re: Tour company to Jordan from Bethlehem.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, April 17, 2014
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,681 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tour company to Jordan from Bethlehem.

David

here is a list of all your posts on jordan forum

carbon copy/past recommendation promoting for for your Bassem

this help readers as quick reference

Recent Forums Posts FAQ Post count: Destination

Date Posted Forum Topic

Mar 16, 2014 Amman Tour company to Jordan from Bethlehem.

Mar 16, 2014 Amman Amman to Petra late afternoon?

Mar 10, 2014 Amman car rental

Mar 2, 2014 Amman Taxi from Amman to Petra one way

Mar 2, 2014 Amman Taxis around Jordan

Feb 19, 2014 Amman Sight seeing in Amman solo traveller

Feb 17, 2014 Amman Driving late at night

Feb 17, 2014 Amman Taxi drive from Amman Airport to Aqaba via Highway 10?

Feb 10, 2014 Amman Self drive vs. tours

London, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tour company to Jordan from Bethlehem.

Guys,

I have just came back from a tour with Apollo Tours to JORDAN and Israel. I have chose this company after i have read all your comments; and honestly after this trip i would conclude that this is maybe one of the best travel agencies i have ever dealt with.

Our hotels where even better than expected; we had a very experienced driver who also speaks fluent English and has plenty of information about all the sites in Jordan even the ones we couldn't visit.

The price i got for the tour from Apollo was less than 4 other travel agencies i have got offer from, and i loved the fact i didn't have to pay the highest rate to get the best services.

Guys if anyone of you intends to visit Jordan anytime in the future, i do recommend this travel agency honestly.

Cheers

9. Re: Tour company to Jordan from Bethlehem.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 05, 2015