We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for luxury on a budget hotels in Amman

Which Amman hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for luxury on a budget hotels in Amman

Would anyone have any suggestions as to a good luxury hotel in Amman with a good pool area that won't stretch the budget too much we are presently in Jordan And we need a hotel for later this week

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
233 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for luxury on a budget hotels in Amman

Hello Mary,

Welcome to Jordan ! Proud you chose us, mm in general, the hotels in Amman are not that expensive, The Land Mark Amman has a good swimming pool and a cheap booking rate (i think 77 Jod = around 100 usd) a night with breakfast. if you have anymore questions PLEASE ask. Also if you want I will give you my email.

Best of luck !!

Hamad Nabulsi -Amman

Aqaba, Jordan
Level Contributor
2,696 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for luxury on a budget hotels in Amman

your answer lies within the TA site,,,, simply go to the TA hotel reviews...... (for Amman)...

ciao

A99

sydney
Level Contributor
312 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for luxury on a budget hotels in Amman

Hi Hamad

not sure when that price is for - it's pretty cheap - however when i search for Dec between Christmas and New year there's quite a difference. I will need a hotel for may family of 6. Do you have any other suggestions?Any way i can get a discount for more family members.?

Also T/A readers how much should a guide cost locally if we want to go to Jerash and Dead sea and return to Amman ? Or is it better we stay o/nite there. (I will post also in the general T/a site as well...)

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
233 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggestions for luxury on a budget hotels in Amman

Hello,

I will check the hotel issue Today for you, as for jerash and DeaSea, Jerash you should visit it in a day and return to Amman as it is very near to Amman, as for DeadSea, you should stay in one of the three hotels there as they are the best, kempinski Ishtar, Marriott DeadSea Jordan Valley, or Movenpick DeadSea. You can go to these places with a transportation company called Jett, check it on the Internet.

Best Regards,

Hamas Nabulsi -Amman

sydney
Level Contributor
312 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggestions for luxury on a budget hotels in Amman

thanks very much will do

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
7,454 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suggestions for luxury on a budget hotels in Amman

Hi cluey

check out tripadvisor list of hotels in Amman read reviews

you find some good small hotels in downtown(No luxury but down town Earth good value) that cater for families with

children this saves you on taking taxis from west Amman to downtown.It is a real hassle with cabies.

cheers

Raymond

Amman Pasha Hotel

sydney
Level Contributor
312 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Suggestions for luxury on a budget hotels in Amman

will do thanks R

8. Re: Suggestions for luxury on a budget hotels in Amman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 28, 2014