We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arrive Jordan tomorrow May 30

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Arrive Jordan tomorrow May 30

I arrive in AMM tomorrow on the evening flight and I will stay overnight in Madaba. Does anyone want to share rides for either day tours or hire a car and driver for a few days in Jordan to see some sights. Hiring our own car is not out of the question either.

I cannot seem to find a prearranged tour that I can fit into and I like the freedom of seeing what and when. I understand that hiring a car and driver is expensive and would like to share the cost with someone. Alternatively I am a very good driver and it would be possible to rent a car for this time.

I am available to travel all of Jordan with an open itinerary from May 31 to June 5. I need to be in Aqaba on June 5 at the latest. Or alternatively be in Amman on June 4.

Does anyone have ideas in drivers or interested in sharing a ride?

Mentioned in this post
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
Aqaba
Aqaba
Al Aqabah Governorate, Jordan
Amman
Amman
Amman Governorate, Jordan
Jordan Classical tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Arrive Jordan tomorrow May 30

Hey

I'm also arriving tomorrow evening to Amman . Will stay only two days. Only planning to see Dead Sea and Petra full day. What time is your arrival tomorrow?

David

Mentioned in this post
Amman
Amman
Amman Governorate, Jordan
Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arrive Jordan tomorrow May 30

I arrive today at 7:15pm from Cairo.

Mentioned in this post
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Arrive Jordan tomorrow May 30

I'll arrive at 9

Check in late at Dead Sea and tomorrow afternoon to Petra

Give me a call!

+971 056 6555 325

4. Re: Arrive Jordan tomorrow May 30

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 01, 2014