We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday March 20- April 3

Oisterwijk, The...
1 post
Save Topic
Holiday March 20- April 3

Between March 20 and April 3, I will visit the lovely country named Jordan. I did a lot of check ups on the internet, so I can prepare myself to the fullest. However, I was wondering who of the people on this forum will be visiting Jordan at the same time.

I'll be traveling alone and the hotel is in Amman.

Thanks already

Mentioned in this post
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
Amman
Amman
Amman Governorate, Jordan
Tisovec, Slovakia
Level Contributor
57 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday March 20- April 3

Depends on the kind of hotels you chose in Jordan, but in the backpacker category there will most likely be visitors that will be glad to share with you about their experiences and impressions. You might even find someone that will be happy to join you and you can do some trips together. The more expensive the hotel is, the more scarce this becomes. The big hotels (even in the average price category) cater more to groups, so it is hard to find a fellow lone traveler. But you meet them in Petra, in the sites all over the country. Good luck with your travels!

Mentioned in this post
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
2. Re: Holiday March 20- April 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:06 am, April 26, 2013
3. Re: Holiday March 20- April 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 28, 2014