We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello from Jordan :)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
105 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Hello from Jordan :)

Dear all,

I want to thank you for your kind comments and advices :) We are in Amman and having a great time. People are so friendly and we feel safe all the time.

We arrived yesterday evening and after dropping off our bags at the accommodation we went for an authentic felafel at Hashem. I took videos and pictures which I will post later. People are so friendly they all welcomed us with a big smile and were happy with me taking videos of them.

Today we went to Madaba, Mt Nebo and Dead Sea. We shared a car with another couple so we were happy to split the cost. Now we back in Amman. Getting ready to go for a felafel take away and we hope to get to the Citadel on time.

I will post videos and picts later on. Bye by now :)

haysville,kansas
Level Contributor
325 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hello from Jordan :)

Enjoyed reading your report and am looking forward to the others.

Kings Creek...
Level Contributor
214 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hello from Jordan :)

Thanks Barbie, great report - looking forward to hearing more about your holiday! Glad you had such a great time.

13. Re: Hello from Jordan :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 14, 2013