We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour operators in Jordan

Which Amman hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
1 post
Save Topic
Tour operators in Jordan

I'm looking to do a tour in Jordan I've contacted a few tour operators I found on the internet and it seems most want payment up front and direct cash to their account, I'm wary of doing this since there doesn't seem to be a way of confirming the organisations are legitimate.

Has anyone had experience with any of these organisatons?

Apollo tours

Karma House

Jordan Select

If so are they reputable? I tried to call the Jordan Tourism board to enquire but no one answered the phone. Thanks.

99 replies to this topic
Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
71. Re: Tour operators in Jordan

Hi Simona,

Apollo tours is a Jordan Tour operator. About payment I cant say anything, there's procedures that you need to check out with Jordan Tourism Board.

Buona fortuna Simona e benvenuta in Giordania.

Omar

Edited: 8:39 am, February 24, 2013
Evanston, Illinois
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
72. Re: Tour operators in Jordan

Hi

Try to convince them to send a token amount, say 5-10% of the total cost, to show that you are serious. I think that will work.

-Suvarup.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
7,598 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
73. Re: Tour operators in Jordan

It would be much better to open/ start new topic than bring back to life a FOUR YEARS OLD topic.

It can be confusing and information are our of date,irrelevant.

cheers

San Francisco
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
74. Re: Tour operators in Jordan

Hi. Can you, please, provide contact for your Jordan tour. Thank you.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
75. Re: Tour operators in Jordan

Hi. We used Jordan experience.

76. Re: Tour operators in Jordan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, June 10, 2014

77. Re: Tour operators in Jordan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:07 am, January 10, 2014

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
78. Re: Tour operators in Jordan

Guys,

I have just came back from a tour with Apollo Tours to JORDAN and Israel. I have chose this company after i have read all your comments; and honestly after this trip i would conclude that this is maybe one of the best travel agencies i have ever dealt with.

Our hotels where even better than expected; we had a very experienced driver who also speaks fluent English and has plenty of information about all the sites in Jordan even the ones we couldn't visit.

The price i got for the tour from Apollo was less than 4 other travel agencies i have got offer from, and i loved the fact i didn't have to pay the highest rate to get the best services.

Guys if anyone of you intends to visit Jordan anytime in the future, i do recommend this travel agency honestly.

Cheers

Edited: 11:24 am, April 03, 2014
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
79. Re: Tour operators in Jordan

pls tell me the details.thank you

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
80. Re: Tour operators in Jordan

You can check their website its www.apollotours-jo.com and also I was in contact with a lady their who managed all my tour. her name is hiba; I guess she is the daughter of the owner.

their email is Apollo@go.com.jo.

I have advised the sites I was interested to visit and they arranged the days and also added more sites.

contact them they may help you settle your mind.

Reply to: Tour operators in Jordan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted