We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driver/guide required for 6 days tour starting 13th may 2008

australia
Level Contributor
130 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
driver/guide required for 6 days tour starting 13th may 2008

a few days ago a new young driver offered his time & car.If i remember he had a degree in english as well as being a member of the archealogical society.can you please contact me or place your conttact details in the amman & jordan website.thank you.

Preston
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: driver/guide required for 6 days tour starting 13th may 2008

Hiya,

I have currently booked a toure guide (car, gas and guide included) in Amman his name is Raid Ahmed and he seems really nice.

We Travel to Jordan next Sunday for 5 nights-I will let you know whether he is worth what we will pay.

regards

sabina

If you want to speak to him before hand-mention my name, his email is raidjordan@yahoo.com.

take care

Mentioned in this post
Amman
Amman
Amman Governorate, Jordan
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
2. Re: driver/guide required for 6 days tour starting 13th may 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, November 10, 2008
3. Re: driver/guide required for 6 days tour starting 13th may 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, September 24, 2009