We're are going to Jordan in april and we have some questions regarding our plan.
we are staying for 13 days and we would really like some tips.
1) we arrive at Amman. Do you think we should stay for a whole day to enjoy amman?
2) Petra. We can go by bus from Amman, right? can we buy the tickets there? do you think 1 day is enought to enjoy the most of Petra?
3) Wadi Rum. How to go and for how long? we would like to stay for the night to enjoy the desert. Is it nice?
4) Dead Sea. Where and how to go? could we rent a car? it´s easy to drive in jordan?
5) what else would be interesting in jordan?
6) We would also like to visit jerusalem. How can we cross the boarder? and how long does it take from Amman to jerusalem?
Do we need a visa? and to return?
7) Is there any nice places in Israel nearby that we should visit