We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jordan

Rapid City, South...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Topic
Jordan

If you want to experience to Middle East and feel safe as well as informed take a Gate One Jordan and Israel tour. Superior, non-judgmental guides provide historical. sociological, and economical perspectives on the area. Rick

Mentioned in this post
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
Israel
Israel
Middle East
1. Re: Jordan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, April 09, 2014
Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
359 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jordan

Welcome in Jordan ,

Thanks for the sharing

Mentioned in this post
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
3. Re: Jordan

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, April 01, 2014
4. Re: Jordan

Removed on: 1:35 pm, April 01, 2014
new jersey
Level Contributor
61 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jordan

It is true, my two sisters with their husband have been to a lot of Gate One tours. Hotels and guides were excellent.

6. Re: Jordan

Removed on: 4:05 pm, April 09, 2014
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jordan

I am just back from 9-day Discover Jordan tour with Gate-1. My young-adult son and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The hotels (Marriott in Amman, Petra and Dead Sea) were first-class, much better than expected given the price of the tour. The guide, Hazim, was knowledgeable, funny, considerate and really added to our experience. We did not buy the optional meal plan as we are typically independent travelers, so we wandered around to make our own arrangements for several dinners and were happy with that approach but the included meals were all excellent. Jordan is well worth visiting, with incredible archeological wonders, including Jerash, Petra and Umm Qais. Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea were fantastic too. The schedule was extremely well planned. I will travel with Gate-1 again.

Mentioned in this post
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
Amman
Amman
Amman Governorate, Jordan
Dead Sea
Dead Sea
754 Reviews
Madaba, Jordan
Jerash
Jerash
Jerash Governorate, Jordan
Wadi Rum
Wadi Rum
Al Aqabah Governorate, Jordan
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jordan

I agree. My wife and I have just returned from a Gate1 9 Day Classic Jordan. We also had Hazim as our tour manager. It was a great trip. Hazim, is knowledgeable, patient, and kind. Petra and other ancient sites were amazing. The transfers between airport and hotel were done extremely well. A Gate1 representative actually waited for us inside the arrival area before immigration and assisted us in the visa application process. A helpful, energetic, and kind tour police was accompanying our group throughout our tour in Jordan. We felt safe and comfortable throughout this trip.

Mentioned in this post
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
9. Re: Jordan

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 01, 2016