We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Azraq

Wroclaw, Poland
3 posts
Accommodation in Azraq

Hi there! Do anyone here know if there is any accommodation in Azraq apart from the Azraq Lodge? This one is far beyond our budget... the old rough guide mentions a place called Al-Zoubi Hotel but there's not much trace of it online. The same with the Azraq Resthouse (which seems to be super overpriced anyway...). Would be lovely if anyone had some tips!

Amman
Level Contributor
2,211 posts
1. Re: Accommodation in Azraq

Sleeping bag and a tent could do wonders!?

Wroclaw, Poland
3 posts
2. Re: Accommodation in Azraq

Yea, but we're with a 2yrs old kid. So nothing?

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
11,339 posts
171 reviews
116 helpful votes
3. Re: Accommodation in Azraq

When I have been in Azraq, there are not many other possibility to stay cheaper than in Azraq Resthouse for about 45 JOD and it is probably not to good there. I stayed at Azraq lodge and paid about 80 JOD/ night, per 2 person incl. breakfast and dinner. The room was nice comfortable, food was good so it was worth the money. Only view from the room was not so exciting precisely.

Wroclaw, Poland
3 posts
4. Re: Accommodation in Azraq

Thanks for the advice! We decided to go there anyway and found a hotel mentioned by an old Rough Guide I used. The hotel is called al-Zoubie and can be found at the southern end of town among grill stalls and dead sheep lol. The facilities are modest - 3 bed, en suite rooms. It remnided me a bit of youth hostels you'd go on a school trip to (at least in Poland in the 90's). The room was clean tho! And the owner very kind (altho doesnt speak too much english). We paid 20 JD.

Amman
Level Contributor
2,211 posts
5. Re: Accommodation in Azraq

Good info, Tedcoco. The south of town is THE place for fresh sheep meat :-)

Al Zarqa, Jordan
Level Contributor
623 posts
6. Re: Accommodation in Azraq

Dear

You are welcome to Jordan 🇯🇴

Your option in Al azraq

(Audi driver in Jordan 🇯🇴)

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
11,339 posts
171 reviews
116 helpful votes
7. Re: Accommodation in Azraq

Yes, I agree, often such simple rooms are better than advanced accommodations where the one is only a key of the room while in simple stayes it is more personal, and funny.

8. Re: Accommodation in Azraq

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 22, 2019