We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to and from the airport from Tel Aviv

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,757 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to and from the airport from Tel Aviv

I came back this morning from the Airport at 0530 AM. The price for a taxi is at this hout (higher because it was still night fare) 112 shekel + 5 shekel airport tax + 3 shekel for each suitcase. During day time the basic price is lower. So one an expect to pay 20-25$ for a taxi.

I asked about Jerusalem of course. The basic night fare is 212, day time is 188 shekel (not sure) plus the tax and suitcases.

These are official fare by the ministry of transport.

As fot Tel Aviv, If one takes the train and later a taxi he won't save much money, but it will take much longer and less comfortable. The price for the train id 12 shekel, taxi will be 25-30, total in $ will be about 10.

The train is great to travel to beyond Tel Aviv, like Haifa. For Jerusalem one has taxi or Sherut.

To get to the airoprt from Tel Aviv - I took a taxi, it was at 0600 AM and it was 95 shekel. I used Moniot Azrielli (never used them before) phone number 03-6081333

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Getting to and from the airport from Tel Aviv

Douglas is right, the Nesher taxi company operates sherut taxis 24/7 from Jerusalem.

12. Re: Getting to and from the airport from Tel Aviv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 24, 2009