We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tawi from city to airport

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
20 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Tawi from city to airport

What will be the chipes option for going from Tel Aviv city to airport at 5 am? My flight is at 8 am. Should I take a private taxi or I can call sherut?

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,264 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tawi from city to airport

What day of the week will this be? If your flight is not on a Saturday morning (when trains do not run), you can take a train to the airport, but you would probably need to take a taxi from your hotel to the railway station. Where will you be staying in Tel Aviv? There is a train from Tel Aviv Savidor Merkaz (Central) station at 4:41, that will get you to the airport at 4:55.

There is no sherut from Tel Aviv to the airport.

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
8,885 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tawi from city to airport

If you want to go by taxi then use Hadar Taxis. They have the cheapest rates and are very reliable. Call (03)971-1103 the day before to book.

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
20 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tawi from city to airport

Thank You! I think that I can walk to the train station frpm hotel... It is close...

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
8,885 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tawi from city to airport

Which hotel are you staying at ?

5. Re: Tawi from city to airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 25, 2015