We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short notice for TA get together in Tel Aviv?

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,349 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Short notice for TA get together in Tel Aviv?

A few people have said they want to try and say hello in person when we are in Israel, so would anyone be interested in meeting up for dinner in Tel Aviv in just a few days? We arrive in Tel Aviv this coming Saturday night and leave to join a tour on Tuesday so we only have either Sunday or Monday evening (and note that it is the weekend of Purim).

If you are interested could you please respond here. And say which evening would suit you best, If you have a suggestion of a suitable place that we could meet that would cater for the kosher requirements of those who are a Jewish and also be able to provide a gluten-free meal for me that would be great cos I haven't a clue about restaurants there. We will be centrally located at the Lepnardo Basel Hotel.

It really would be great to meet up with some of you.

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,349 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Short notice for TA get together in Tel Aviv?

Awwww. I am sorry we will miss you Oreet, and Shoesy. Maybe there is a chance we can catch up during our three weeks in Jerusalem.

Debi, I will post a thread for Jerusalem after we have had the Tel Aviv get-together so they aren't going at the same time. We arrive in a Jerusalem on 1st April so there is plenty of time! (We will be there on a tour earlier, but it's easier when we are by ourselves).

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,349 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Short notice for TA get together in Tel Aviv?

Sadly Shoshi had to cancel coming tonight but John and I spent a very lovely evening with Pitzikat. So thanks Pitzikat for coming and meeting us and helping to make our time in Tel Aviv special.

23. Re: Short notice for TA get together in Tel Aviv?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 19, 2015