We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which one Tel Aviv or Jerusalem for flight at 8am?

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
Level Contributor
171 posts
222 reviews
Save Topic
Which one Tel Aviv or Jerusalem for flight at 8am?

We are planning to be in Israel at the beginning of July for 7 nights. We have thought of going to Jerusalem first for 5 nights and then to Tel Aviv. Just wondering for an 8 am flight ,and I know that we have to be at the airport 3 hours in advance, which city is closer to get to the airport. We will be leaving on a Monday morning if that makes a difference, maybe traffic wise. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,453 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Which one Tel Aviv or Jerusalem for flight at 8am?

I do not usually come on and just write that I agree with so and so. However, Elliot is so far off and so incorrect in everything he is saying I feel I just had to write to tourists to please, please please ignore him. As someone said, (forget who) unless he is taking personal and financial responsibility for you at the airport--the risk is much to great .

ie if you need a VAT refund that is TWO lines! I once quickly went through the first line and as I was walking to check-in a tour group of around 45 people ALL got on the line at once. Had I arrived 1 minute later--I would have been at the end of that long long line!

Heather--good mental picture. Laughs are always fun!

Edited: 3:45 am, January 31, 2014
22. Re: Which one Tel Aviv or Jerusalem for flight at 8am?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 02, 2015