We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for business base near tel aviv

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for business base near tel aviv

I'm looking for a hotel near/in tel aviv for business. It is for a 5 day trip. Essentials are parking and easy to get to places. Nice to have would be swimming pool and good breakfast. I'm planning on taking my wife with me so a bit of luxury would be nice too.

I have previously stayed at kfar maccabiah which ticked all those boxes. Does anyone have any other recommendations? Also if in Tel Aviv how long will it take to get out in the traffic in the morning? I will have meetings in Tel Aviv, Ramat Gan, Rehovot and Jerusalem.

Many thanks!

Edited: 5:51 am, August 21, 2013
Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
9,835 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for business base near tel aviv

Try the Leonardo Tower in Ramat-Gan, adjacent to the Arlozorov Bus Terminal and the Savidor train station, which means you can avoid renting a car and hence avoid the traffic and parking problems:

leonardo-hotels.com/israel-hotels/tel-aviv-h…

- your meetings in Ramat-Gan will likely be in the same area

- you can walk 10 minutes to the train station and take a train to Rehovot (then a short taxi ride to your meeting)

- you can walk 10 minutes to the bus station and take the 480 to Jerusalem (then a short taxi ride to your meeting).

- your meetings in Tel-Aviv will also likely be a short taxi ride from this hotel.

http://goo.gl/maps/Z42yK

Edited: 6:03 am, August 21, 2013
israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,047 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for business base near tel aviv

mbgg's idea is good for you, not for your wife unless she uses taxis to get into Tel Aviv for sightseeing and shopping. There is nothing for her in the vicinity. If you want a more upscale hotel, try the Hilton or the Dan and use taxis, bus and train as mbgg suggested and your wife will be in town with lots to do. The Dan is better for this end. Both have pools. They have parking too but I am not sure it is included in the hotel price.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel for business base near tel aviv

Thanks a lot. Is the swimming pool open in the winter? We will be going in December. Also is the hotel kosher?

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
9,835 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel for business base near tel aviv

Swimming pool - you have to contact them.

Kosher - i think you can assume that any hotel near the Diamond Exchange will be kosher, but ask them anyway.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,971 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel for business base near tel aviv

The Leonardo has an outdoor pool--which I doubt is open in December. It is Kosher.

6. Re: Hotel for business base near tel aviv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 23, 2014