We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alexander Suites Hotel

Gold Canyon, Arizona
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Alexander Suites Hotel

We're staying at the Alexander. I haven't seen any postings about it anywhere. Can anyone tell me about it?

Irene

lithuania
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Alexander Suites Hotel

How was your stay?

-Kris

England
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alexander Suites Hotel

only just seen this post

for anyone thats considering staying at the Alexandra Suites Hotel

we stayed there last November very pleased with it

very spacious with 1 bedroom and large lounge with plenty of room to fit another bed , nice kitchenette , clean , helpful staff , good location next to Hilton and near beach and port area

good value

Plano Tx
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Alexander Suites Hotel

We're also staying at the Alexander for 7 nights in November on business, and I wondered why I haven't seen any posts about it. I read somewhere that it's wise to request a non-smoking room or you might end up with a very smoky smell. Can anyone verify?

Also, my husband will go walking about during the day while I'm working, and we have two full-day tours booked (Dead Sea and Jerusalem). Can you all give recommendations for him to walk to from the Alexander?

Thanks so much. I've never been to Israel before and am very excited to see such a wonderful place.

Janet

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,915 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alexander Suites Hotel

The Alexander suits are well located. Your husband can visit

1.Old Jaffa with art gallries a the oldest port in the world. The port is a mess now going a huge renovation as a recreation center, but still interesting. The Flea market and the beginning of the promenade going north along the beach. The famous Abulafia bakery on Yefet st.

2. Mueums - what does he like? Art (Tel Aviv museum), modern histoty - the Palmach museum and the Rabin Memorial museum

3. Architecture - walk along the street is what is called "The White City" get a brochure from the hotel desk.

4. There are 3 tourist trails called "the orange trail" (They include suggestions 1 & 3) get the brochures and go by them.

Please let me know his interests and I'll add more ideas.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,447 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alexander Suites Hotel

Shoshi, when you refer to the "Rabin Memorial Museum," are you talking about something other than the assassination site at Rabin Square?

Douglas Duckett

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,915 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alexander Suites Hotel

Yes, there is something like a museum that was built to his memory. His Daughter is running it and it should be open to the public already.

7. Re: Alexander Suites Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 11, 2009