We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dan Tel Aviv Hotel

MA
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Dan Tel Aviv Hotel

Need help re: Dan (NOT Panarama) Hotel in T.A. Is it a busy street to cross to go to boardwalk? Has anyone stayed in Exec. Sea View rooms? How is location? service?

Herzliya, Israel
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dan Tel Aviv Hotel

hi math

the dan hotel is in the heart of tel aviv, right on the beach. but yes, you do have to cross a two-lane (one direction) road to get to the beach. but there are traffic lighted road crossings for pedestrians to help you cross it. (i wouldn't recommend trying to dodge the traffic, especially if you are with kids, as israeli drivers are not that sympathetic of jaywalkers!)

the location is great, if you are looking for beachfront. i haven't stayed in the dan for many years, but i know that it's one of the better hotels in tel aviv. you should also check out the relatively new david intercontinental hotel - it's where all the celebrities and VIPs visiting israel stay (sting, madonna, bill clinton). it's also on the beach, but a little further south toward jaffa.

hope this helps.