We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Largo, Florida
6 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants

Hello. Looking for a couple of reasonably priced, good variety, real cool lunch and dinner places for my family and friends to go to this summer in both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Thanks!

Planet Earth
Level Contributor
27 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurants

we ended up at manta ray, thanks! food & sunset excellent as you said, got there around 6PM lucky to get a table without a reservation. will try goocha tomorrow, a recommendation from a friend.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,435 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurants

Manta Ray is great, and I love Goocha. Enjoy!

Douglas Duckett

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,889 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Restaurants

I came back from a short trip to Ramat Hagolan. We stayed in Ramot at a B&B that competes with Nof10 (Amirim) for views. But this thread is about restaurants. In Ramot we ate at a place called Mushboz or Moshbuz. Excellent food (meat). The next day (Monday) we ate in Katzrin at Meatshos. I called Mushboz excellent so I don't know what to call this one, maybe wonderful? As most of TA people know I love to eat but these two were special. I also recommend staying in Ramot, not the resort but the village. Lots of B&Bs in a beautiful place.

Israel
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Restaurants

Regarding Dag Al Ha-Dan.......I was there several times in the past, but it's been years since I was there. Whenever my parents came to visit, we would travel up north and eat there.

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,913 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Restaurants

The restaurant that Shoshi is referring to is Moshbutz

tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g1010799-d268…

I also think it is great.

In Ramot, I have also eaten at Bitka, superb meat restaurant (kosher)

israeltraveler.org/en/…restaurant-cabin

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,435 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Restaurants

We missed eating at Moshbutz on my last visit to Ramot (the resort, not the place Shoshi recommends -- which I now regret!). I wanted to eat at Moshbutz, but we got lazy and ate at the resort -- big mistake as dealing with the families crowding it was like "dinner by combat."

Shoshana, maybe I should go to your B&B instead of Nof 10 with Brett? :-)

Douglas Duckett

17. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, May 31, 2013
israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,889 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Restaurants

The review on Moshbutz is listed under Ramot Menashe which is wrong! It is in Ramot, Ramat Hagolan.

Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Restaurants

Here is what you will find and guide you for the best hip and local places in tel aviv in Jaffa . Its a very clear street map and a guide!Look for the-selected map!! www.the-selected.com

Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Restaurants

Here is what you will find and guide you for the best hip and local places in tel aviv in Jaffa . Its a very clear street map and a guide!Look for the-selected map usually to be found in every hotel and AmPm convenient store !! www.the-selected.com

Get answers to your questions about Tel Aviv