We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Israel June 2013 ..

London, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Trip to Israel June 2013 ..

Hi

I am planning my 3rd trip to Israel in June and just wanted some travel advice form you great people here ...

1..I want to visit Yad Vashem , I have seen the old city and the Kotel twice before so I wasn't planning on going there this time ..I was thinking of catching a bus from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem but have no idea what bus I need to catch nor where from ..I am renting an apt on Gordon Street ..Once I get to Jerusalem how do I then get to Yad Vashem ? And also is it possible to visit both Yad Vashem and the Israel museum in the same day ..

2..I plan to go north and visit Haifa ..Where would I catch the train from in Tel Aviv to Haifa ? I want to see the Bahai gardens when I get to Haifa, and also what else is there too see there ?

3.. I would also like to see the Kinneret ..Is it possible to get there by public transport from Tel Aviv? And if so any advice on how to do so would be extremly grateful ..

I was going to do a report for Trip Advisor on my trip last year but never did but hopefully I will do one this year ..I can't wait to be back in Israel and as I am there for 4 weeks I am sure I will find plenty to do ...

Finally does anyone know roughly how much the puclic transport for these trips is going to be? A rough estimate will be fine ..

Thanks in advance for your help ..

Mentioned in this post
Israel
Israel
Middle East
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv District, Israel
Jerusalem
Jerusalem
Jerusalem District, Israel
Israel Museum
Israel Museum
3,970 Reviews
Jerusalem, Israel
Haifa
Haifa
Haifa District, Israel
31. Re: Trip to Israel June 2013 ..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, July 01, 2013
32. Re: Trip to Israel June 2013 ..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Tel Aviv