We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Jaffa

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Old Jaffa

anyone know of any tour guide for Old Jaffa? can i do this for half day or would it be better to allot a full day for it and do the rest of Tel Aviv like the Market and Neve Tzedek and Palmach Museum on one day? i am a bit disappointed now for not alloting enough time for Tel Aviv, as hearing a lot of good stories about the place. will be booking for Nalagaat Center for a meal and show.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
32,328 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Old Jaffa

Any licensed tour guide can guide you in Old Jaffa. It does not require a full day. A half day is more than enough.

sarasota,FL
Level Contributor
175 posts
78 reviews
2. Re: Old Jaffa

There are free guides from the Tourist Office. You must check the date to see if it will work for you. They do it one morning a week.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
13,154 posts
208 reviews
3. Re: Old Jaffa

Yona Wiseman is an excellent local guide that specifically specializes in Tel Aviv Yaffo.

Chana

Israel

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,330 posts
56 reviews
4. Re: Old Jaffa

See http://www.visit-tlv.com/. Look also for the Tel Aviv pass at this site.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
813 posts
152 reviews
5. Re: Old Jaffa

Make sure you get a reservation for the Palmach Museum. I didn't realize I needed one until about 3 weeks before our trip which was just a week ago. We couldn't get in.

6. Re: Old Jaffa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 16, 2014