We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buses Tel Aviv to Petah Tikva and return

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
1 review
Save Topic
buses Tel Aviv to Petah Tikva and return

just looking at the buses online and there seem to be a few companies that serve this route - which is the quickest and most direct bus to get to Petah Tikva please from Tel Aviv.

From memory, I used to get a Dan bus from a side street in the south part of Tel Aviv, but I must admit it was about 20 years ago!

my intinery is almost done, I'll be there for two and a half weeks, visiting as much as I can, and meeting up with old friends. Can't wait!

thanks

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,438 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buses Tel Aviv to Petah Tikva and return

The bus number has not changed. Dan bus 51 goes from Tel Aviv to Petach Tikvah. A sherut is probably quicker.

Chana

Israel

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buses Tel Aviv to Petah Tikva and return

You can trust your memory, "Dan" still serves this route today.

There are many lines - 51,66,82 etc.. it depends from where in Tel Aviv and to where in Petach Tikva.

Use: http://dan.co.il/english/

Under "Quick Information" use the 2 boxes next to the middle GO button to see all possible lines.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,503 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: buses Tel Aviv to Petah Tikva and return

It depends where in Petah Tikva. It's a big place! (And also where in Tel Aviv...)

If your friends live there, they can probably give you precise directions.

england
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: buses Tel Aviv to Petah Tikva and return

thanks for the quick responses.

From Tel Aviv: that depends which hotel I book, but I think I'll probably be somewhere central or south-central (HaYarkon street maybe)

as for Petah Tikva, I need to take another bus to Kibbutz Einat (used to be Egged number 31, wiill check the egged website which is a great help)

toda

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,503 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: buses Tel Aviv to Petah Tikva and return

From Petah Tikva to Einat, you want bus 89, operated by Kavim (Egged doesn't serve this route).

Departures from Petah Tikva central bus station (Sunday-Thursday) at 6:20, 7:30, 9:30, 12:00, 13:00, 14:15, 16:15, 18:15, 19:30, 21:00.

england
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: buses Tel Aviv to Petah Tikva and return

toda raba

7. Re: buses Tel Aviv to Petah Tikva and return

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 24, 2014