We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silver photo frames

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,975 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Silver photo frames

I am looking to buy a silver photo frame in Tel Aviv. I have gone to the website of Hazorfim and they dont have any. I have also gone to the website of Hadad and they have a few. Where is Hadad situated and does anyone know of where i can find silver photo frames on the website. I would like to see whats available to buy before i get to Tel Aviv.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,830 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Silver photo frames

If you already found their website - it also lists their stores.

They have three locations - two in Jerusalem and one in Bnei Brak

http://www.hadadbros.com/stores/

However glancing through their website (in both languages) I don't see where they have any silver photo frames.

This is not an item that is common in Israel.

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,975 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Silver photo frames

Silver picture frames is not common in Israel Oreets - really? I'm surprised. Yes I cannot find them in hadad nor hazorfim so I'll have to buy it here and schlepp it with and funny those that are here are made by Hadad!

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,975 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Silver photo frames

tHANKS FOR THAT link Oreets - i see Hadad is not in Tel Aviv but they have beautiful candlesticks which i was looking at too.

4. Re: Silver photo frames

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, December 17, 2013