We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

areas to rent near tel aviv

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Africa
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
areas to rent near tel aviv

I need to rent a 3 bedroom apartment near tel aviv for my 2 daughters and myself. Which area do you recommend thats more economical than Tel Aviv?

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
9,227 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: areas to rent near tel aviv

What are your plans for the time you will be in this apt? How long will you be staying there? Is there any place you will be travelling to frequently because of work, family, etc? Will you have a car or will you be using public transport? etc, etc.

South Africa
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: areas to rent near tel aviv

my 2 daughters will be going to ulpan for 5 months in ulpan gordon. the one daughter is 28 and is looking for singing work and the other is 18, i am an engish tefl teacher so im hoping to get work wherever. we are making aliyah. no car til i get courage to drive in israel

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
9,227 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: areas to rent near tel aviv

So you want a years lease, not a holiday rental. Rents are chaeper as you go further from the center. I suggest that you look at TANGLO, http://www.inhasharon.co.il/ , www.homeless.co.il

BTW, according to official statistics (2011):

Road fatalities per 100,00 inhabitants:

- Israel : 5.2

- South Africa: 33.2

Road fatalities per 100,00 vehicles:

- Israel : 14.3

- South Africa: 208.8

So it isn't clear why anyone from SA needs "courage" to drive in Israel.

…wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tra…

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
435 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: areas to rent near tel aviv

If central Tel Aviv is not in your budget then look at the southern neighborhoods like Yad Eliyahu or the adjacent cities of Ramat Gan and Giv'ataim (5-15 minutes from central TLV by public transportation).

www.yad2.co.il is a good source but it's in Hebrew.

5. Re: areas to rent near tel aviv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 06, 2013