We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 bedroom plus villa with pool

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
144 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
4 bedroom plus villa with pool

We are a group of friends looking to book a large villa with private pool (at least 4 bedrooms), as close to Tel Aviv as possible (coming out for a wedding). Any pointers?

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,060 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 bedroom plus villa with pool

I doubt you will find such an option. While renting a private home may be a possibility, they most likely will not have a pool or ay least 4 bedrooms. I suggest seeking a rental inTel Aviv that sleeps the number of people you are.

Chana

Israel

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,867 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 bedroom plus villa with pool

Not an easy request. 4 bedrooms are not so usual and less so with a private swimming pool. You can expect the price to be very expensive.

Here is an example of what is available.

rent-holiday-homes.com/Villa-Herzliya-Pituac…

Israel
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 bedroom plus villa with pool

Try Herzliya/Herzliya Pituach.

How about this?

http://www.vrbo.com/387770

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
435 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 bedroom plus villa with pool

I agree with # 2 and 4: try Herzliya Pituach. It's a 15 minute drive from Tel Aviv and a taxi should cost 70-100 NIS. You'll also be near the beach.

Take into account that a non heated pool will not be very useful from November until mid March.

London
Level Contributor
144 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4 bedroom plus villa with pool

Hi I posted before, but we have now had a rethink. We are coming out for a wedding, now leaving kids behind and only staying 3 nights. So want to stay central Tel Aviv. There are 4 or 5 couples. Can anyone recommend suitable accommodation so we can all be together? Maybe 2 neighbouring apartments with shared pool???

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,673 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 4 bedroom plus villa with pool

I suggest you forget about the pool. There are almost no houses with pools, we have a long, beautiful beach. In Tel Aviv is a very nice public pool too on the beach. 5 star hotels have pools. Coming for 3-4 days and needing several rooms in one hotel, book ASAP, hotels fill quickly.

London
Level Contributor
144 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 4 bedroom plus villa with pool

I totally take on board what you are saying Shoshi. We will lose the pool.

Do you think we should stick with just staying in the same hotel, or do you think it would be possible to find neighbouring apartments?

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,867 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 4 bedroom plus villa with pool

For only 3 nights, it will probably be better to stay in a hotel.

Apartments often have cleaning fees, booking fees, etc that are added on so the total cost for 3 nights won't be much of a saving.

Many hotels have suites that sleep 4 which may be less expensive than 2 hotel rooms.

A standard hotel room in Israel sleeps 2. Most hotel rooms have 1 king bed (which is 2 twins pushed together) or one queen. Similar size to hotel room sizes in London.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,673 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 4 bedroom plus villa with pool

Check the vacation rentals on Trip Advisor to see how much that will cost. Also check Lusky Suits. Location is very good, reviews too.

10. Re: 4 bedroom plus villa with pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 13, 2013