We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Ben Gurion Tel Aviv Airport to Ra'anana

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
2 posts
Save Topic
Taxi from Ben Gurion Tel Aviv Airport to Ra'anana

I'd be grateful if anyone can tell me how much a taxi from Ben Gurion Tel Aviv Airport to Ra'anana will cost me - I'm arriving late afternoon Friday.

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
8,885 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Ben Gurion Tel Aviv Airport to Ra'anana

The official MoT price for Ben-Gurion airport to Ra'anana is 168 NIS during the day and 197 NIS at night & Shabbat. (I don't know if you will get the taxi after Shabbat starts). Add 5 NIS airport surcharge and a few NIS for each piece of luggage.

Ignore anyone who approaches you in the Arrivals Hall, go out the main exit and walk down to the road. Follow the signs to the taxi line (to the left). There is a dispatcher who can help you.

Edited: 2:38 am, October 20, 2012
London
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Ben Gurion Tel Aviv Airport to Ra'anana

Sababa! Thank you so much for your speedy and full response - it removes some of the anxiety surrounding my trip.

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
8,885 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Ben Gurion Tel Aviv Airport to Ra'anana

What other anxieties about the trip do you have ? :-)

4. Re: Taxi from Ben Gurion Tel Aviv Airport to Ra'anana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 22, 2013