We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather first week in November ?

EastCoast
Level Contributor
74 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
weather first week in November ?

My 3rd trip to Israel but 1st time in November for business. Weather.com shows 89F (30C) in the beginning of the month in Tel Aviv. Is that really the case? Are people still in the summer clothes or, as in any warm country, this is too cold and they are more in the fall (autumn) mood?

Thank you for any advice in advance.

NYC area
Level Contributor
426 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather first week in November ?

I was just in Tel Aviv. Most people were wearing summery clothes.

NYC area
Level Contributor
426 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather first week in November ?

Just retread your question. I mostly saw very casually dressed people. I am not sure what business people were wearing.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
4,555 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather first week in November ?

Weather in the first week of November is usually fantastic all over Israel. Yes, it will still be warm in Tel Aviv, but certainly not hot by that time. You may get a bit of rain, but even that's unlikely at that time of year.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather first week in November ?

You may possibly need a light jacket in the evenings in Tel Aviv. . . or in the air-conditioned office.

Petah Tiqwa, Israel
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather first week in November ?

T-shirt stays appropriate for the start of November, short-sleeve shirt, occasionally lond-sleeve shirt. Have a nice trip to Tel Aviv!

EastCoast
Level Contributor
74 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather first week in November ?

Thank you everyone! I think I'll be now well prepared for either business or leisure.

7. Re: weather first week in November ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 18, 2013