We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tel Aviv WEATHER in April and June?

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Tel Aviv WEATHER in April and June?

I'd like to know more about the weather as info on the internet varies!

I'm interested specifically in the months of April and June.

I want to know how warm the weather will be (metric preferred) for each of these months.

On my last holiday (egypt) it was only about 22 degrees and windy so felt very cool on the skin and did not feel like beach weather. So dont want to make the mistake of going on holiday again when it's too cool.

Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
10,291 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tel Aviv WEATHER in April and June?

If you are mainly interested in the beach and want warmer weather, then definitely come in June. The highs along the Mediterranean Cost will be about 25-29C (and maybe even higher) with no chance of rain. April will be in the 20-25C range, with a good chance of an occasional day with rain. The mountains (Jerusalem and Galilee) will be several degrees cooler.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tel Aviv WEATHER in April and June?

If swimming in the Med is a priority, forget about April. Best for you to come in the first half of June. By then it's warm enough for the beach, but not yet brutally hot.

3. Re: Tel Aviv WEATHER in April and June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 17, 2013