We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tel-Aviv - Only the Important stuff

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Tel-Aviv - Only the Important stuff

I have added many new items to my pages about Tel-Aviv, take a look:

http://www.langeasy.com/hebrew7/tlv.html

Israel
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tel-Aviv - Only the Important stuff

Absolutely GREAT! Thanks!!

Boston...
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tel-Aviv - Only the Important stuff

I love this!

Only other thing that was new to us was the chairs on the beaches. In Tel Aviv, instead of shlepping chairs and lots of stuff to the beach, as Americans tend to do, there were lots of chairs for rent. They were reasonably priced, but we didn't know at first what the deal was. I think it was 15 shekels for a lounge chair and 6 for a regular chair. They come around and ask for the money after you sit down. Lots of umbrellas for shade too. Very convenient.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
17,761 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tel-Aviv - Only the Important stuff

Thanks so much for posting this - it's terrific!!!

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
4,770 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tel-Aviv - Only the Important stuff

Loved this. As a Tel Aviv local, you're making me even more proud of my city than I even was before! :-)

New York
Level Contributor
483 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tel-Aviv - Only the Important stuff

Wow! That was very informative. We'll be there in 2 weeks! I can't wait. We decided to stay at Dan Panorama. Booked it through Chantal who was recommended on these boards. She is very helpful and had the least expensive price (better that all the internet sites). Thank you all for your great posts and advice.

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,935 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tel-Aviv - Only the Important stuff

This is terrific. The pictures are great. I think you captured the 'cultural' feel of Tel Aviv in this. Thanks.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,166 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tel-Aviv - Only the Important stuff

The thread was added to TOP QUESTIONS on the Tel Aviv forum page under "exploring Tel Aviv".

Really great, thanks for posting

Pinetop-Lakeside...
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tel-Aviv - Only the Important stuff

Way great info! I was especially impressed with the typical Tel Aviv girl and typical guy. How does that work out, anyways? hehehehe.

9. Re: Tel-Aviv - Only the Important stuff

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 am, August 12, 2011
Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tel-Aviv - Only the Important stuff

Fantastic! Thanks

Get answers to your questions about Tel Aviv