We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duty frre at the Ben Gourion Airport ? who knows ?

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PARIS
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Duty frre at the Ben Gourion Airport ? who knows ?

Hi,

Just would like to know if there is a duty free shop at the airport for cigarettes and alcool ?

Who know the price of cigarettes in Jerusalem or Tel aviv or at the Airport ?

Thanks

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
754 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duty frre at the Ben Gourion Airport ? who knows ?

There is a liqueur (alcohol) and cigarettes shop at the airport.

Since I am not smoking I don't know the prices and I can't reply your 2nd question.

Edited: 1:31 pm, October 20, 2010
Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,233 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Duty frre at the Ben Gourion Airport ? who knows ?

The duty free shops at Ben Gurion airport have probably anything you would expect to find in such a place - definitely liquor and cigarettes as well as electronics, cosmetics, perfumes, clothes, etc. etc. etc.

However, I can't give you prices - not duty free or regular prices since I don't smoke either.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,628 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Duty frre at the Ben Gourion Airport ? who knows ?

There have many articles in the tourism industry that the duty free in Israel is one of the best in the world when it comes to prices of certain items. It is very large and can purchase just about anything including cigarettes and liquor.

Chana

Israel

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,796 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Duty frre at the Ben Gourion Airport ? who knows ?

The duty free shopping at the airport is like a large well stocked, well equipped mall. There are a multiple of stores and I can't imagine something you want not being there. Although I am a non-smoker I bought some cancer sticks ( cigarettes) for a friend. Prices seemed to vary according to brand. I don't remember what I bought but my credit card bill tells me I paid $34.00 a carton. You can pay in any currency you want!

5. Re: Duty frre at the Ben Gourion Airport ? who knows ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 19, 2011