We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nude Beach in Tel Aviv?

Houston, Texas
2 posts
Save Topic
Nude Beach in Tel Aviv?

I prefer to bathe sans suit... are there beaches in Tel Aviv where this is possible? Thanks!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nude Beach in Tel Aviv?

no

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Haifa
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nude Beach in Tel Aviv?

Although nudity is officially illegal in Israel, you will find many nude beaches throughout the country. Follow these steps to enjoy nude sunbathing and swimming on your next trip.

Read on (there is a possibility but you must beware that its breaking the law)

ehow.com/how_2028393_nude-beach-israel.html

Europe
Level Contributor
109 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nude Beach in Tel Aviv?

How nude can you get? Only two weeks ago, as I was only passing by, I saw a bare breasted woman wearing only a thong on Gordon beach. Looked natural to me.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Haifa
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nude Beach in Tel Aviv?

You can probably also walk without the thong, that would be totally nude I guess :).

Well, it seems she was not caught, nor was she approached by anyone.

But this does not make the Gordon beach a nudist area.

Edited: 2:26 pm, May 06, 2010
5. Re: Nude Beach in Tel Aviv?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:35 am, November 03, 2010