We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

store than unlocks phones

Atlanta/NJ
2 posts
Save Topic
store than unlocks phones

Hello! I have an international phone that would be compatible with cellcom/orange sim cards if i could just get it unlocked...its a motorola v195 and i have tried ordering the codes online but don't trust them/can't wait any longer...anyone know of a phone store in tel aviv that has the unlocking equipment for international phones??

thanks!

jaclyn

Israel
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: store than unlocks phones

According to advertising, this store does unlock all sorts of phones:

TELEMODA

130 Derech Salame (in south Tel Aviv)

Tel Aviv

My suggestion is that you phone them before going there. Tel: 054-7748188

Atlanta/NJ
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: store than unlocks phones

Thank you for your response! I couldn't actually reach Telemoda, but I did come up with some other alternatives if anyone ever has this problem in the future: on Levinsky ( the street that the old central bus station is on) if you are facing the bus station entrance and you go right (away from it) on the street corners are some phone repair shops that knew exactly what to do.

also, IDO, a guy in tel aviv, ido@ido.co.il / ido@idogsm.co.il seemed able to help!

3. Re: store than unlocks phones

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, September 30, 2009