We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour guide for modern orthodox family

New York
Level Contributor
381 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Tour guide for modern orthodox family

I've noticed some highly recommended tour guides on the forum, but was wondering if anyone can recommend a guide who would be appropraite for a modern orthodox family. The kids attend Jewish day school and would more closely identify with a guide who would describe the places we visit the same way they've learned about them at school and who would take us to kosher establishments for our meals, etc.

Thanks so much!

Arik Private Tours In Israel
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Tel Aviv
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
My Israeli Guide
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
37,899 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour guide for modern orthodox family

I can recommend Suzanne Pommerantz--who is NOT Orthodox herself

suztours@gmail.com

http://suztours.blogspot.com

and Avi Doubler who is.

topguide@netvision.net.il

Both are very good, they have very different personalities and I would suggest you contact each and see who would best fit your needs.

2. Re: Tour guide for modern orthodox family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tel Aviv