We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shabbat Return from Eilat to T.A.

Which Tel Aviv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
153 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Shabbat Return from Eilat to T.A.

We will have a Saturday night flight back to the States from Tel Aviv in June and will be spendng the last few days of our trip in Eilat. Will we be able to get a late afternoon/early evening flight from Eilat to Ben Gurion? Any recommendations? Thanks.

My_AZ

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,743 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shabbat Return from Eilat to T.A.

You have to book well in advance as Saturday evening is a very busy time with people on vacations getting back to Tel Aviv etc...after a weekend in Eilat.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
153 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shabbat Return from Eilat to T.A.

Thanks, Shoshi. What time would you book a flight to T.A. if you were taking an 11:30 (approx) flight to the US? Is one airline preferred over the other?

--Myra

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shabbat Return from Eilat to T.A.

I see there's an israir flight (a big airplane actually) landing at Ben Gurion at 20:55 until June 16th - I would take that. Alternatively, for the beginning of June you have another flight landing at 19:35. For the rest of June, you have just a flight landing at 22:35 - which is far too late and another one landing at 16:40, which is early but if you fly on the second half you might have no choice.

Both airlines - Arkia and Israir - are fine.

4. Re: Shabbat Return from Eilat to T.A.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, August 22, 2009