We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shabbon's?

Sandy, Utah
Level Contributor
153 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Shabbon's?

Can someone tell me specifically where is Shabbon's? I know it is in the Christian Quarter but that is as much as I know. I'll be coming from the New Imperial Hotel. Thank you so much!

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,219 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shabbon's?

Is this a place? a street? What is there?

Sandy, Utah
Level Contributor
153 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shabbon's?

It is a shop in the Old City.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,219 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shabbon's?

Well, maybe tomorrow one of the Jerusalem experts will have an idea. Sorry.

By the way - what do they sell?

Edited: 4:38 pm, May 05, 2014
Haifa, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
4,994 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shabbon's?

Never heard of it, but a quick google suggests that someone with that name has a gift shop in the Christian Quarter. I'd go to Christian Quarter Road and ask around. It's not such a common name; perhaps someone knows who it is.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
17,915 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shabbon's?

If you are referring to the shop, though I am not familiar with it - the most I can find is that it is on Christian Quarter Rd.

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shabbon's?

I suspect it's Sharban's shop on Christian Quarter Road shop 14. It's sign says Ali Baba Store and Sharban is the owner. He is a money changer who sells fair priced souvenirs. The store is at the corner of the Christian Quarter Road and Greek Orthodox Patriarch Street.

Sandy, Utah
Level Contributor
153 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shabbon's?

That's probably it! Thanks so much.

8. Re: Shabbon's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 08, 2015