We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avis rent car at King David st. in Jerusalem

Level Contributor
10 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Avis rent car at King David st. in Jerusalem

i would like to share with you our good experience in renting a car at avis jerusalem , the team candidate are so lovely and professional in dealing with customers , i waited like 2 minutes till someone of the agents get free to take my reservation, after we finished in getting all the details about the rental cost and everything i should know me and my wife about the conditions, we asked him some questions about the trip we want to do , and with patience and smile he answered our questions and showed us the route on the map. whats good with this company that picking up the car is at the same building ,the other companies just with shuttle with a far parking from the office. we didn't get new car but it was clean and smells good. we enjoyed our trip with car ....

Thank you AVIS and many thanks to the agent who helped us ... really i don't remember his name but it was a good experience

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,577 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avis rent car at King David st. in Jerusalem

That's great to know. Thanks for sharing.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
17,314 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avis rent car at King David st. in Jerusalem

Always good to hear about a good car rental experience -thanks for sharing.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
37,288 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Avis rent car at King David st. in Jerusalem

Thank you for sharing. I think positive experiences are probably more the norm in ALL agencies than not. It is human nature to just post when you experience a negative. You are a unique individual who came to share a positive. THanks again!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,733 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Avis rent car at King David st. in Jerusalem

While it's been a few years, I have had positive experiences with Avis. I'm glad to read of yours!

Douglas Duckett

Level Contributor
10 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Avis rent car at King David st. in Jerusalem

Thank you all

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Avis rent car at King David st. in Jerusalem

Yes, I too had very positive with car rental at this location.

Hamden, Connecticut
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Avis rent car at King David st. in Jerusalem

How was the driving in Israel? What regions of Israel did you drive to? Planning a trip now for Christmas and would rather be an independent driver than take a tour

NJ
Level Contributor
556 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Avis rent car at King David st. in Jerusalem

It's best to start a new topic if you have a new questions. Also you can Private Message someone if you have a specific question for them.

The roads in Israel are generally very good .The main cities dirving can be a little tough as traffic and congestion can be bad. It is recommended that to have a car in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv because of the traffic and parking issues. These cities can easily be navigated via a combination of walking, public transportation, & taxi. It's very convenient to have a car driving up north and also to the Dead Sea area.

9. Re: Avis rent car at King David st. in Jerusalem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 19, 2015