We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what will i need to pack to go to jerusalem?

Indiana
1 post
Save Topic
what will i need to pack to go to jerusalem?

ok for school we are doing a project on a city of our choice in the middle-east and chose Jerusalem,Israel. Ineed to know the yearly Climate, and what are some don`t does and what to mostly pack. You know any thing that maybe i didnt add above please HELP ME please i would really appriciate it. Thank you soo much and instant message or mail me at Yamahagurl200@aol.com

thats my screen name.

Thanks alot!

Kayle

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: what will i need to pack to go to jerusalem?

One more thing, maybe Suzpom remembers the name, I think it is Yehudia, but there is a very cool hike in the Galilee area where you hike through a little canyon along a series of deep pools. The trail begins at a waterfall and a pool, then continues through a canyon and the trail actually goes through a series of pools and little waterfalls. You have to jump into these pools and swim across, there's no other way. And, you can slide down some of the waterfalls on the smooth rocks. That is one of the coolest hikes, I did it every year. Best on a hot day.

If anyone is going to Jerusalem and is planning on going to the old city, you may be doing some shopping. If so, please go into the Armenian quarter and look for Eli's shop. (Go through Jaffa gate, walk straight into the covered market, turn left at your first intersection, walk towards the end of that street, he's on the left a little before the T-junction. He's not far from the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.) He sells the pottery you will see everywhere, but his is lead free and good quality. He doesn't bargain, his prices are fixed and are fair. Next door is a glass shop, that's his nephew. The bottom of Eli's products have his initials, E.K. Ask around, people in that area will know him. It has been a few years though, so he might have fallen victim to the downturn in tourism and not be there any more, but it's worth looking for him.