We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours under the Temple Mount

Richmond, Michigan
Level Contributor
923 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Tours under the Temple Mount

Are there tours under the Temple mount?

Guided Tours Israel - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
Yoav Rotem Private Tours Israel
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Archaeology Tours
SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Jerusalem
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Washington State
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Tours under the Temple Mount

You might want to poke around on Leen Ritmeyers's website:

http://www.ritmeyer.com/

Leen is an archaeologist who spent 20+ years working in Jerusalem and I think many would say his knows as much about the Temple Mount as anyone. His book "The Quest – Revealing the Temple Mount in Jerusalem" is one of the best around, but it's $70.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Tours under the Temple Mount

Thanks for that, Dogmeat -- just bought it!

Douglas Duckett

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,792 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Tours under the Temple Mount

Thanks for that info. I'll enjoy browsing the site. :) I'll have to wait until later to get the book. Pity it's so expensive.

44. Re: Tours under the Temple Mount

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 30, 2014