We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how I get from Damascus Gate to Olive Tree hotel

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
5 posts
Save Topic
how I get from Damascus Gate to Olive Tree hotel

Hi,

Pls advise me how I get from Damascus Gate to Olive Tree hotel in Jerusalem. What paces I can visit near the hotel.

Tks

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how I get from Damascus Gate to Olive Tree hotel

You can walk along the Nablus Road heading north towards the American Colony Hotel. On the way you can stop at the Garden Tomb, St. Stephen's Church, Palestinian Pottery, St. George's Church and American Colony. The Olive Tree Hotel is just around the corner from that hotel.

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,913 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how I get from Damascus Gate to Olive Tree hotel

Hopefully you won't have too much luggage. It is about 1.5 kilometers and the streets and sidewalks are busy. The places that Jebus mentions are along the way. Also in that area is Zedikiah's Cave and the Roman Plaza beneath the Damascus Gate. There is a light rail stop outside the Damascus Gate so you can be in downtown Jerusalem in only minutes, easy, easy to use.

3. Re: how I get from Damascus Gate to Olive Tree hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 26, 2014