We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

plz help me tell me some cheap travel company

New Delhi, India
8 posts
Save Topic
plz help me tell me some cheap travel company

we are 30 people like to go Israel 9 to 10 days we like Christian holi tour Just want some recommendation on trustworthy travel company and cheap tour operator to do a tour of Israel and surrounding areas.

Eilat, Israel
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: plz help me tell me some cheap travel company

I have very good experience with: Ahalan Olympus or International,

Good Luck... God bless

Edited: 3:04 pm, August 22, 2013
NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,092 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: plz help me tell me some cheap travel company

You do not want a tour company, you want to find a guide. A guide can help you arrange hotels, buses, transfers dinners etc. The advantage of hiring a guide directly ( you aren't joining a tour, you are a bus load by yourself) is that YOU interview and select the guide who you feel will best fit your group. This is a huge advantage over a tour company assigning a guide.

In terms of transfers, the bus you use to travel will also get you from the airport. Don't forget you will be responsible for feeding and providing a hotel room for the bus driver and guide. ( hotels usually give them a break) As I said, your budget is tight--when do you want to go.

Also, if you are in an inexpensive hotel the breakfast will be sufficient but won't necessarily be a lavish spread.

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,913 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: plz help me tell me some cheap travel company

Here is the website that covers the tour operators in Israel

http://www.israeltravel.co.il/

You can narrow down the list by selecting Christian tour. You can then contact several companies with your requirements and have them give you an itinerary and price. Choose the one you like. Ask to interview your guide in advance. Then interview them on Skype. You want to make sure the guide is a good match for your group. If the guide doesn't feel like a good fit, then ask for a different guide to interview. You need to be happy with what you are purchasing which includes both the tour company and the guide.

Are you sure you want to include dinner every night? Hotel meals are expensive and can get boring. People may appreciate the lower price and having the option of eating in local eateries. Other costs to consider: tips for the guide are about $10 a day per person and to the driver are about $6 a day per person. Make sure you add this into your budget, it isn't really optional.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,092 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: plz help me tell me some cheap travel company

While i agree that hotel meals get boring--there is no reason you can not, as a group eat in restaurants. A guide should be able to help you find and make reservations in those too.

New Delhi, India
8 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: plz help me tell me some cheap travel company

Hi thanks you very much

New Delhi, India
8 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: plz help me tell me some cheap travel company

Hello thanks now i understand all God blass you

17. Re: plz help me tell me some cheap travel company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 25, 2014