We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Model of temple.

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,332 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Model of temple.

I understand that there is a model of the temple at the Aish HaTorah centre, overlooking the Kotel.

What I haven't been able to find out is whether there is an entrance fee, and whether there are opening times to see this. I have searched the Aish.com website but either I am going blind [quite likely ;) ] or they don't have that info on it. Can anyone enlighten me please. :)

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,288 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Model of temple.

I have seen the model several times recently and although the 4 year old article states there are 'going to be' moving parts I am unfamiliar with them. The model us great nonetheless.

Chana

Israel

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,830 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Model of temple.

The Aish HaTorah building is usually open during regular day time hours (have never gone at night) - admission to see the model of the Temple, which is on the roof - so you get to be on the observatory level which gives you a wonderful view of the Temple Mount is 10 NIS per person.

IMHO very much worthwhile - it is one of those "aahhh" experiences when you go out on the roof and see the amazing views.

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,332 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Model of temple.

That's one of the things I've sooo wanted to see. Each time I have been to the Kotel I've looked at that building and thought what a fantastic view they must have from there. It is definitely on my 'must do' list for my next visit.

14. Re: Model of temple.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 13, 2014