We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EDucational Opportunities Tours (also called EO tours)

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
florida
Level Contributor
76 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
EDucational Opportunities Tours (also called EO tours)

Has anyone used the above tour company?

Washington State
Level Contributor
2,164 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EDucational Opportunities Tours (also called EO tours)

Yes.

florida
Level Contributor
76 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EDucational Opportunities Tours (also called EO tours)

Which tour did you take with them? How did you like the company, the hotels, the guides, the tour itself? Thanks for your reply.

Washington State
Level Contributor
2,164 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EDucational Opportunities Tours (also called EO tours)

When I have used them, I led my own tour and had my own itinerary. EO runs more tours to Israel than any other USA company. I have had good experiences with them and readily recommend them.

In Jerusalem the normally use the Olive Tree, a hotel I really like. I far less excited about the hotel they normally use in Tiberias -Royal Plaza. It is dated and the staff is often indifferent to problems ("We'll look into it" means "Please leave so I can immediately forget what you just told me"). I did like their dining staff.

The tours are pretty standard and cover most of the important Christian sites. My main complaint is that their Holy land tours tend to be only ten days long. Subtract two days to get there and one day to return, that leaves you with only seven days of touring – waaaaaay too short.

You may find you can add two extra days in Jerusalem at the end of the trip. I highly recommend it. Also, take the 'optional' tour to Masada. No trip to Israel should have a visit to Masada and the Dead Sea as 'optional'

4. Re: EDucational Opportunities Tours (also called EO tours)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 05, 2014