We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Western Wall Tunnels

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
33 posts
12 reviews
Western Wall Tunnels

Hi, pls advise if I need to book in advance for the entry ticket to Western Wall Tunnels.

FLorence

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
13,050 posts
207 reviews
1. Re: Western Wall Tunnels

Yes you do. Go to the Western Wall web site and make a request via email. They should get back to you within 5 business days (usually less).

Chana

Israel

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
279 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Western Wall Tunnels

All of the very sound advice in these forums has been to reserve your Western Wall Tunnels tour in advance. Though the process usually takes about 5 days, it generally works fine and is so simple even I could do it.

During my visit this May I did notice a couple people without reservations walk up to the ticket window and manage to get tickets for the tour the same day. I definitely wouldn’t recommend showing up and expecting to be able to do this, but I mention it because if you forget or are just unable to book in advance, it can’t hurt to walk up to the ticket window and try to get tickets for that day or the next.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3. Re: Western Wall Tunnels

When I was there last month, I walked up and got an English tour 2 hours later.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
31,969 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Western Wall Tunnels

The closer you get to summer the harder it will be to get walk up tickets. These are not set aside, but are no shows--or people who had the courtesy to call and cancel. BTW I do not know when you are coming, but August is busier than July.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,176 posts
57 reviews
5. Re: Western Wall Tunnels

There is always a chance you will be lucky and can get tickets on the spot, but fon't count on it. The odds are stacked against you.

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Western Wall Tunnels

If you are prepared to go there and book a tour for a weird time that day or the next it may work. I once got a booking for 11:30pm. Otherwise if you can prove that your a bride or groom on your wedding day, then they'll let you in immediately!

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,764 posts
135 reviews
7. Re: Western Wall Tunnels

I have been able to get the 7:00am tickets for the next day, and the 10:30pm and later tickets on the same day. Not everyone's first choice for the timing of the tours so easier to get but still not guaranteed you will get anything that day.

8. Re: Western Wall Tunnels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 22, 2014