We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abraham hostel tour to Masada, Ein Gede and the dead Sea

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
483 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Abraham hostel tour to Masada, Ein Gede and the dead Sea

Hello all

Has anyone done this tour in summer?

I’m trying to decide between the 7am and the 4am sunrise tour on a Sat in June so it will be very hot up there. I dont mind the walk up as it should be cool then. I guess we will be there before the park fills with tourists which will also be a bonus. I guess there will be someone there to pay something at the entrance, I cant imagine us walking up and getting in for free. Will the audio be available for our self guided tour that early? Comments welcome while I keep looking

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
483 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Abraham hostel tour to Masada, Ein Gede and the dead Sea

great thank you. I think we have 3 hours there on the sunrise tour so at least we will get 30 mins in the museum

12. Re: Abraham hostel tour to Masada, Ein Gede and the dead Sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, February 09, 2013
13. Re: Abraham hostel tour to Masada, Ein Gede and the dead Sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 11, 2014