We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) to Jerusalem mode of transports?

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sibu, Malaysia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) to Jerusalem mode of transports?

Good day everyone.

I have been spending some time finding online but to no avail. Im looking for the transports besides planes to travel from Jeddah to Jerusalem (Israel) or at least some where near to Israel if possible.

Any advises and suggestions are most welcomed and appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Rio
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) to Jerusalem mode of transports?

lol are kidding me!!!! there are no diplomatic relation b/t both countries.... the only was is to go Jeddah- Amman-Amman-Jeruslame. take a bus. btw saudi arabia don't accept any passport with Israel stamp/visa on it. so basically if your going back to saudi you will receive denial of entry.... have good trip.

A saudi citizen..

Edited: 12:23 am, January 19, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,913 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) to Jerusalem mode of transports?

If you are planning on returning to Saudi Arabia, this is not possible at this time. While Israel will not stamp your passport on your request, Jordan will be giving you an exit stamp when you cross into Israel and an entry stamp when you re-enter which makes it obvious you left the country and returned and it can be assumed that you went to Israel. Israel will not deny you entry based on your passport or where you live but Saudi Arabia will deny you re-entry if they see you were in Israel.

Sibu, Malaysia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) to Jerusalem mode of transports?

Boln J, lol im sorry I didn't know that both countries have no diplomatic relation. For your information im a tourist and im just going to travel from Jeddah to Jerusalem, not back to Saudi Arabia.

By the way do you know how long does the bus journey take from Jeddah to Amman approximately?

Can I do the booking for bus and find any information online about the ticket price or the depart time?

Or must I reach Jeddah first only then I can get the bus from there?

anmejoshme, I see, luckily im not going to return to Saudi Arabia, I will be going else where after Jerusalem. Thank you for your information.

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
9,261 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) to Jerusalem mode of transports?

I suggest that you post your questions regarding Jeddah-Amman on the Jordan or Saudi Arabia forums.

Sibu, Malaysia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) to Jerusalem mode of transports?

Will do. Thank you mbgg.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,397 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) to Jerusalem mode of transports?

And on the Saudi forum, I would not mention your ultimate destination.

Douglas Duckett

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,509 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) to Jerusalem mode of transports?

Yeah, all the TA folks there will be jealous of you :-)

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,708 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) to Jerusalem mode of transports?

Since you seem to be somewhat unaware of reality in this part of the world, you should note that with evidence of a visit to Israel in your passport (and that includes a stamp from a LAND BORDER with Jordan - even if Israel doesn't stamp your passport Jordan will), you cannot enter Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya or Algeria. I may have missed some countries in this list.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,708 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) to Jerusalem mode of transports?

I see you are from Malaysia. I believe Malaysian nationals need a visa in advance to enter Israel, which is something you will not be getting in Saudi Arabia.

And if you are not yet in Saudi Arabia, you will not be able to enter that country with your visa for Israel in your passport.

Edited: 2:01 pm, January 19, 2013
NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,796 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) to Jerusalem mode of transports?

Shuffaluff is correct. We have had long discussions on this forum about the need for Malaysian nationals needing an advance VISA.