We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 or three days in northern israel

Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Topic
2 or three days in northern israel

My wife and I are heading to Israel and Jordan for about 2 weeks, arriving in Tel Aviv on 10/23 around 1 P.M. We are both 28 and professionals. I'm writing to see if there are any guides or groups that might be interested in allowing us to join your group to help lower the per person cost. A private guide for just the two of us is a bit expensive and the huge group tours don't seem appealing. We are looking for two or three nights in northern Israel and then will want to go to Jerusalem. We could possibly be interested i continuing with the Guide in Jerusalem and surrounding areas but will have our own lodging there. We would like the tour to include a leaning towards the Christian history, but definitely want to see and understand Classical Israel. This is probably a bit of a long shot, but I'm happy to here from guides/groups who have suggestions.

Yoav Rotem Private Tours Israel
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Archaeology Tours
Aviv Tours Israel - private tour guide
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Yuval Statman Tours
Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Walking Tours
Shuki Cohen - tour guide
Day Trips, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Archaeology Tours, Cultural Tours
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,249 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 or three days in northern israel

There are companues which offer day tours throughout tbe country such ad Bein Harim, Rent-a-Guide and United Tours but mostly out of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Gut Tours runs a few tours out if Haifa. Most are small groups up to 20 people which seems to be what you are looking for. In the north(Hahula Valley) you will not find small group tours, but with a rented car and helo frim TA you could tour on your own.

Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
10,309 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 or three days in northern israel

There is no problem renting a car and doing the trip on your own.

3. Re: 2 or three days in northern israel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, December 15, 2013