We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone have an opinion on the Prima Palace Hotel in...

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
32 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone have an opinion on the Prima Palace Hotel in...

Does anyone have an opinion on the Prima Palace Hotel in Jerusalem?

Is it clean? I will be staying there about a week with three small children this July. Any useful info especially what there is to do around there with kids, and laundry / food services in the vicinity woul dbe greatly appreiciated!

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone have an opinion on the Prima Palace Hotel in...

I haven't been to the hotel but nearby in strauss street there's a good launderette and lots of food possibilities around - SuzPom recemmends Vaqueiro in nevi'im - browse eluna.com and print those useful discount coupons.

Enjoy!

new york
Level Contributor
228 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone have an opinion on the Prima Palace Hotel in...

i havent stayed there since they rennovated (it used to be Merkaz, owned by Rabbi Porush a member of the knesset) at that time the hotel sucked and it was in my opinion a one star. could be now its renovated. if you are frum (relig) then maybe its good cause its a highly frum hotel. its one of the only real "frum hotel in israel where the majority of guest are ultra ultra orthodox

hopes this helps

yitzy

new york
Level Contributor
228 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone have an opinion on the Prima Palace Hotel in...

and by the way the previous post and susan are corect Vaqerio is a must!!! (susan is always right, trust whatever she sais)

yitzy