There have been a number of posts over the last few months looking for licensed guides for Hebron, Bethlehem, etc. I have posted replies encouraging people to contact Bethlehem Bible College for information, but figured maybe it would be easier if I did that for the forum. Below are a list of guides recommended by BBC. I am "pasting" their direct email information as sent to meI. I have not researched licensing nor can I qualify any of them, I would encourage you to ask those questions when you inquire. I will also post this information to the Jerusalem and West Bank forums.
Local folks, please greet the Holy Land for me, I miss it so!
1. Holy Land Trust ( you can contact Rana Salman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Elias Deis at email@example.com .
or you can call (+972) 2- 276-5930.
2. Grace tours: you can contact Elias Ghareeb at firstname.lastname@example.org , or Issa Ghareeb at email@example.com
or you can them at(+972) 2 (59) 967-4991.
3. Mr. Rami Fellemon: He is one of our qualified faculty, and an excellent Licensed Tour Guide, he has a Master degree in Biblical History and Geography. You can contact him at Rami_jeo@yahoo.com. Or you can call him at (+972) 2 (54)794-554.
4. Salwa Musallam one of our excellent graduates, Tour Guide (English-Spanish-French). You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call her at (+972)- 2- 544879607.
5. Hanna Salameh is an excellent Tour Guide: He speaks English and German fluently, you can contact at (+972)2 (54) 437-2761.
6. Jaber Saadeh is another tour guide that you can contact at (+972) 2- 274-1673.