We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does a special vortex exists in Israel?

Houston, Tx
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Does a special vortex exists in Israel?

I have been told that a vortex is located in Jerusalem. Is this

true? Where in Israel can one feel that magnificient energy?

Who can I contact in Israel/Jerusalem to guide me to it?

I'll be there for Holy Week and want to make sure I don't

miss a thing. Thanks for helping me.

Mentioned in this post
Jerusalem
Jerusalem
Jerusalem District, Israel
Israel
Israel
Middle East
Arizona
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Does a special vortex exists in Israel?

I think it's clear many of us do know the sublime spiritual energy you describe -- we just found it in places not publically so designated. (I've found it a in several places, only one or two of them 'official.' The only explanation I have for how the Golan instantly and totally stole my heart is either that or reincarnation, and I'm fine either way.)

Dowsing for water works. My landscaper, a very modern guy, used two bent wires to locate long-buried irrigation pipe, and my eyes popped -- he was 100% right. He attributed it to a magnetic thingamajig I didn't quite follow.

So if you do come to Jerusalem, and you dowse and find places of energy, I for one will be extremely interested to hear about it.

Mentioned in this post
Jerusalem
Jerusalem
Jerusalem District, Israel
Level Contributor
21,537 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Does a special vortex exists in Israel?

Just be careful about explaining rationally your drowsing rods at border crossings.

43. Re: Does a special vortex exists in Israel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 27, 2010